Saturday, October 18, 2014

250! Thank you!


Hello lovelies!


I woke up to a nice little surprise of 250 followers on my bloglovin this morning, and I just wanted to say hello to my newer and thank you to my older readers! I know 250 isn't the biggest amount for most bloggers out there, but I'm so very appreciative of each and every one of you, and for me 250 is a fair lot.

So now that my little audience has grown a tad and I'm now blogging for people other than myself, suggestions on what you'd like to see here on Daisy Locks is muchly appreciated.

I just wanted you to know that whilst I write this post, I sound pretty normal but I'm screaming on the inside and grinning from ear to ear. 

I hope you all have a lovely day! I love you all!

Until next time, lots of love,

 Bloglovin ⎜ Twitter ⎜ Youtube ⎜ Instagram  ⎜ Polyvore 


No comments:

Post a Comment