Friday, October 3, 2014

Pretty as a Picture // LILY AND MINX





Whimsical, light and fun. Three words to describe this stunning dress from Lily and Minx. The lovely, weightless fabric falls over any shaped body like a dream, and the stunning kaleidoscopic pattern of pastels and a pretty bright blue is a lovely touch of colour. The long sleeves are thin enough  for it to be worn on balmier nights, meaning this pretty piece can be worn in the warmer months. The high neckline is a lovely addition, allowing a peek at your collarbones whilst keeping things conservative. The back of the dress is yet another nice touch to keep things interest from all angles. 
All in all, this dress is perfect for the upcoming party season.

In the first two pictures I wore my hair up in a low bun and pieces of hair to frame my face. In the second I wore it messy and textured with a few random braids, and in the last few I curled my hair and ran some salt spray through it for added texture. 




Oops and now for some vain selfies. 
For makeup I kept things light with the eyeshadow, allowing attention to be drawn to the gorgeous pop of colour on my lips. All eyeshadow is from the Naked3 palette and the lipstick is in the shade Fifth Avenue Fuchsia from Maybelline Color Sensations


What do you think of this dress? How and where would you rock it?
Be sure to check out Lily and Minx at the following places (They've just released tonnes of lovely new stock!):


No comments:

Post a Comment