Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My foundation routine


I've finally succumbed and purchased the ever-too-popular "True Match" foundation from L'Oreal. With a wide range of glorious colours and impressively high coverage for a drugstore foundation, I was immediately won over. It's beautiful formulation slides onto skin like a dream and stays put all day long. I apply this on with the one and only Expert Face brush by Real Techniques. This is the most impressive brush I've used to apply foundation, and if you haven't bought it yet, I strongly urge you to do so.

I follow up with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder. I must admit it's a little too early for me to gather a proper impression on this product, however I love it enough to use it daily. The foundation and pressed powder prove to be a lovely marriage of face products. To apply the pressed powder, I use The Body Shop's face and body brush, which is a lovely soft addition to my humble brush family. 

To complete the look I contour and bronze with Nars's Laguna bronzer, and apply a small touch of Orgasm across the tops of my cheeks for a hint of colour. These are applied with The Body Shop's blusher brush

What do you use on your face? What products do you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment