Thursday, April 23, 2015

Leaving Daisy Locks?

If I had a dollar for every time I've tried to begin to write this post...I'd have many dollars. There is no hiding my absence. I know I'm not a serious blogger, and never have been taken as one either, but that doesn't mean that I'm not disappointed with my lack of posts.

I enjoy blogging a lot. I adore the community and I love learning all the little tips and tricks traded in our little world. 

Unfortunately, being in year 12 means that I had to prioritise my study.

Don't think that I wont still be here, blogging away on this little site of mine, but I will unfortunately have to give it a rest for a little while longer.

Another little piece of news that I must let you all know about is that I have started up another blog! This time, in partnership with one of my best friends, Bella. We've come together to create our little page, "Sea Salt Sirens", where we'll post about all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle. Go check it out here if you would like! (If you aren't able to click on the hyperlink, the url will be dropped at the end of this post, so check there). We haven't posted much there yet but soon it shall begin to flourish some more!

The newer blog, again, doesn't mean that I've abandoned ship, just that my time will be divided a tad more.

I hope you all understand! I love you all a bunch, you have no idea how much it means to me that you're still reading Daisy Locks! Seriously, thank you so very much for all of your support over the years and thank you to all the lovely people I've met with your incredible feedback and messages. They've all been so incredibly sweet.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment